Spinach is rich in iron, folic acid, vitamin C and E, potassium, and magnesium. It is very good for dieting as it maintains your immunity system. In this recipe, I’ll add some strawberries for a tangy flavour with the spinach salad. So let’s prepare a healthy breakfast – strawberry spinach salad with mint leaves.
- Fresh strawberries – 1 cup
- Fresh green baby spinach – 1
- Mint leaves – 8
- Roasted black sesame seeds – 1/2 tablespoon
- Pink Himalayan salt – as per taste
- Roasted cumin powder – 1/2 tablespoon
- lemon juice – 1/2 tablespoon(optional)
- Chopped Walnuts – 1-2
- Olive oil – 1/2 tablespoon
Recipe for Strawberry spinach salad with mint leaves:
- To make dressing- add olive oil, sesame seeds, cumin powder, salt and lemon juice and whisk it properly.
- Take a large bowl.
- Combine strawberries, spinach, and chopped almonds in a large bowl.
- Now pour prepared dressing over salad and mix them well.
- Add some mint leaves and serve.
Please avoid frozen fruits and vegetables in your healthy salads. In this salad, you can also skip the olive oil.