To what extent has EMS innovation been near?
In 1902 a French scientist designed the main incitement machine, which he utilized effectively to treat muscle decay/loss of motion. More research took after and after 70 years two Russian researchers, Kotz and Chwilon, demonstrated the remarkable consequences of strong incitement on people. Their trials demonstrated a 30-40% expansion of solid quality with insignificant physiological and mental endeavors in a brief timeframe. In those days EMS preparing was mostly utilized as a part of treatment for the treatment and recovery of muscle decay and muscle unevenness and in elite athletics to enhance execution.
- The viability of EMS preparing is 18 times higher than an ordinary exercise.
- 20 minutes of EMS preparing is as powerful as a 3 x an hour of quality instructional meetings.
- More than 30% of the subjects revealed their repeating back issues had vanished.
- 75% demonstrated to change with incontinence issues, while 33% of those were relieved of it through and through.
- By and large most extreme quality capacity expanded by 12% while continuance/wellness levels enhanced by 69%.
- By and large, 85% of individuals tried felt a change of their body shape and 90% positioned the EMS preparing technique as positive.
- Preparing with higher power created successful outcomes, particularly with subjects who experienced repeating torment and different diseases.
- EMS can diminish subcutaneous muscle to fat ratio while expanding bulk
- The examination obviously demonstrates that after 16-18 electro muscle incitement sessions the bulk and the subcutaneous muscle to fat ratio have fundamentally changed. The normal diminishment in body part circumferences was 4-6%, an equal to a 3.8 cm (1.5 inches). Additional astounding were the consequences of the skin fold measurements. The normal diminishment in skin overlap was 30-50 %, an identical to 9-11 mm (6/16 inch). Given the way that skin overlay estimations are the most exact approach to gauge subcutaneous muscle versus fat, we can infer that with the electro muscle stimulation one can lessen by and large muscle to fat ratio.Based on research done by IstvánKoczka, University College of Nyiregyhaza, Hungary. Supervised by Leonel Calderón, M.D. Louisiana State University Medical School, Shreveport, LA.
Professional soccer players in Germany who underwent EMS training did far better in gaining speed, strength, running and jumping performance.
Based on EMS research done by Andre Filipovic and Dr Heinz Kleinoeder (2013)
Many research about EMS show that, its training formulates the muscles in the back work and lying in deep groups. The same can hardly be made to work by using traditional training methods.
Based on EMS research done by W.-U. Boeckh-Behrens, N. Grützmacher and J. Sebelefsky (University of Bayreuth, 2002).
The EMS training improved the strength of the tested set of muscles to the largest extent and brought higher output by average 29% in just four weeks.
Based on research done by J. Mester, S. Nowak, J. Schmithuesen, H. Kleinoeder and U. Speicher (2008/2009)
Remarkable effects happened with respect to reduction in body fat and improved the strength and the power of the elderly.
Based on EMS research done by Wolfgang Kemmler and Simon von Stengel (2010 – 2012)
Heart patients having under gone EMS training for six months exhibited better performance, the strength of muscles, higher metabolic rates and better physiology surpassing the results brought by traditional aerobic training.
Based on Will EMS training become important for secondary prevention? by FRITZSCHE, D. / FRUEND, A. / SCHENK, S. / MELLWIG, K.-P. / KLEINÖDER, H. / GUMMERT, J. / HORSTKOTTE, D., Cardiology Clinic Bad Oeynhausen, Herz 2010; 35 (1): 34–40
The peak strength of the participants was improved by 12 % and the endurance by 69% over a period of six weeks.
Based on research conducted by VATTER, J, Universität Bayreuth, 2003; Publication AVM-VerlagMünchen 2010