EMS comes with a huge number of benefits and its share of drawbacks when trained with a wrong trainer.
- Ems complements the standard way of workout by increasing the intensity double and improves muscle quality, reduces fat, build lean mass, improve stamina, endurance.
- It doesn’t have any negative side effects for people who maintain a moderate activity schedule in day to day life.
- The electrical impulses work on each muscle and stimulate the blood flow leaving the skin younger and fresh, reducing cellulite from the body, and assisting in achieving the advantages of actual intense workout within lesser time.
- Ems stimulates more muscle fibres and targets different muscle groups that don’t get much attention.
- Using EMS can cause Rhabdomyolysis which is a breakdown of muscle tissue, that release muscle fibre into the blood bringing damaging effects on the kidneys.
- This cannot be considered to have long termed effect on the muscles and entire body. Though this brings the same effect as any strength training would do, to maintain the strength, flexibility, and agility can gained only through maintaining a regular fitness regimen.
- Over training or training without the supervision of a knowledgeable trainer can harm muscle tissues and injury.
What we think
There is no shortcut to success! Only moderate use of this machine under the supervision of expert trainers can assure a safe exhaustion of muscles. We believe fitness is a long-term goal and, on your attempt, to reach your fitness goals, you shouldn’t brush off the importance of achieving it in a healthy way. Our body is designed to improve strength, stamina, endurance, and agility only by practicing the right techniques that focus on building them.
Don’t get confused. Our Full circle Ems training studio expert trainers can assure a safe exhaustion of muscles